CS Checklists: Portable Review for the USMLE Step 2 CS Review

CS Checklists: Portable Review for the USMLE Step 2 CS
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book was utterly useless and infact misleading in many ways. I was initially misled by the cover which has the same color coordination as the highly successful (and very helpful) First Aid for Step 2 CS.
Then there are errors in this book which could lead to failure if you follow them, for example:
"Name and address of the patient is important for every patient" The name is provided and you will just fluster the poor actors and yourself if you ask them for their home address.
Clearly this book was written by someone who has no experiance whatsoever with the real step 2 CS.
I did pass my Step CS but because of the first aid for step 2 CS. I never write reviews but I felt that after being duped I had to warn others about this book.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CS Checklists: Portable Review for the USMLE Step 2 CS



Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about CS Checklists: Portable Review for the USMLE Step 2 CS

0 comments:

Post a Comment