The War on Pain Review

The War on Pain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am one of those people who want to know the where, why and what of medical problems. I have been surfing the Internet for a long time trying to understand the nature of the severe back pain that I suffer from and have found it frustrating. This book really goes to the core of the problem. Not only do I have a real sense of why and how I have this problem but what are the possible solutions. I live in a small town and while we have good medical help, sometimes it is not cutting edge. I recommend this book to ANYONE who suffers from chronic, long-term pain. Dr. Fishman sounds like just the kind of doctor I wish I could go see...this book is an important contribution to medicine and the consumer. Thank you Dr. Fishman!

Click Here to see more reviews about: The War on Pain

If you are one of the 45 million Americans suffering from chronic pain, you've most likely seen numerous doctors and tried a wide range of medicines and treatments, only to alleviate your pain. You've probably come to believe that there's nothing to be done and that your chronic pain, is, well, chronic. Now, in a groundbreaking contribution, Dr. Scott Fishman introduces an interdisciplinary pain-management approach that integrates traditional and alternative techniques including pharmcology, neuroscience, experimental precedures and mind-body medicine. For anyone who suffers from chronic pain conditions such as back pain, post-surgical pain, migraines, and arthritis, The War on Pain, with the latest research personal stories of patients, and the wise and compassionate advice of a leading pain expert, is a patient's best defense.

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Click here for more information about The War on Pain

0 comments:

Post a Comment