Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just began treatments with the author of this book last week and she told me to read the book. As I have read many, many books on Candida, I was not looking forward to rehashing the material. However, I was surprised at the readability of the book(even with small print!), the clarity of her explanations, and her ability to stay focused on the topics presented in each chapter. I feel like it is the best organized Candida book I have read and has the clearest language for non-medical customers. Other books have made me feel like they were a little bit "out there" and too alternative to share with friends. I intend to order this book for at least 4 people: I have no problem in recommending it. I will try to remember to come back and report on my outcome with this treatment in 3-6 months.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Conquering Yeast Infections The Non Drug Solution For Men And Women
0 comments:
Post a Comment