Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness Review

Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read this book a few years ago and I recently saw that Stephen Lewis is still trying to gather a flock. I've been working on myself for many years. I try to balance my left brain (business degree) with my right brain (by meditating). I believe in a few things that Lewis says specifically that everything is energy but I don't believe that he has your best interest at heart.
I went to a Lewis gathering in Denver that was run by one of his facilitators. She had been on the AIM program for about one year. During her talk she hardly ever smiled and she curiously had a cold/cough. Of course, she explained that her cold must be due to the detoxifying of her body through the AIM program. So after her talk she shows a video of Stephen Lewis being interviewed by infomercial guru Kevin Trudeau. Trudeau is a convicted felon and also was formerly involved with a MLM company called Nutrition for Life. Unfortunately, my one and only time with a MLM company was with the same Nutrition for LIfe. The company was publicly held and after the news of Trudeau was announced (felony) the stock plummeted and was eventually delisted.
So I'm watching the video and thinking that somehow someway this Trudeau is involved with Lewis' company (or church). Once my sarcastic laughter subsides I concentrate on Lewis. He very rarely looks Trudeau in the eye and never smiles. Maybe there's no smiling allowed in this "church"! I would think that being disease free would make you smile all the time?! So after the video I asked the facilitator if this AIM program was a MLM setup. She wasn't expecting that question and noticeably became flustered. She never really answered the question and quickly called on someone else.
Before I went to the seminar I listened to about a 2 hour long taped radio show with Lewis taking calls. He said something to the effect that early on his clients were rich people because they could afford to pay him. What's his agenda, to help people or just take their money?
I put something on a message board about Lewis and a lady from CA responded and said that she was an energy worker. She had volunteered to help at one of his seminars. She said that she thought his energy was "dreadful", he was rude, and that she didn't even like being in the same room with him. She had already signed up for the AIM program and ended it after 6 months with no positive results.
Lewis has setup an almost foolproof way to bilk people out of their money. He has numerous disclaimers and it's setup as a "church". Instead of just serving the rich he's made it available to the masses. The yearly cost of $1000 is a stretch enough to keep the riff-raff out but yet attainable enough for the spiritually gullible. The program also locks people in because if you leave the program you'll probably become "sick".
"What if" he can do what he says? It would be priceless! Or better yet why not be a saint and offer it to people for free? If he has the frequencies to heal than any other frequency will harm. So he could go from Dr. Love to Dr. Evil. What happens if you leave the program, could he harm you?
As we grow older we start caring more about our health and less about our money. There is one fact, we're all going to die. Our egos might not believe it but it's true. In my opinion, Lewis is basically a faith healer. He dazzles you with technology (with no proven results) and you have faith that you'll be healed by it. Where does healing come from? It comes from inside you, not from ANYTHING outside of you. Have faith in yourself. Do you want to feel better? Then eat better and exercise. Do you think you can send your photo to Lewis and still eat a box of Oreos a day and be healthy? Common sense is free!
There is one thing that will be interesting. What will Lewis die from? I can almost guarantee it'll be reported as an "accident" and not a disease. This is big business folks, the business entity must live on.
There is one frequency Lewis has pinpointed and that is the frequency of MONEY!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness


More than half a century after Einstein first described the energetic unity of the world in his famous equation, E=mc2, we are finally beginning to understand the spiritual and mystical implications of his discovery. Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness is about the miraculous possibilities that emerge when we see the universe as a matrix of frozen light, the spiritual manifestation of our intuitive consciousnesses.

In this remarkable novel, you will find a new energetic model of the body, the spirit, and the nature of the physical world. It points the way to unlimited possibilities of absolute, eternal transformation, and you will find out that it is readily available now!

After reading this book, you too can take advantage of the techniques of energetic Quantum-Consciousness Evaluation, and be able to identify and remove subtle-energy imbalances to attain and integrate physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony!


Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness

0 comments:

Post a Comment