Certification Exam Review: The Pharmacy Technician Series Review

Certification Exam Review: The Pharmacy Technician Series
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There is a very good reason this series is endorsed by the NPTA. Of the six or so books that I used to study for the exam, this was the most helpful by far. It reviews every topic on the exam, and is a great starting place to see what you need more work on. This is the book that got me a passing score on the exam, and I don't really think I can give it higher praise than that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Certification Exam Review: The Pharmacy Technician Series

Part of the Prentice Hall Pharmacy Technician Series, Certification Exam Review is a comprehensive exam preparation guide for PTCB national certification. It covers exam information, study techniques, specific information needed for the exam, and it will also include multiple practice exams for preparation. Pharmacy Technician students and professionals.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Certification Exam Review: The Pharmacy Technician Series

0 comments:

Post a Comment