Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this book as a study aid to assist me in preparing for my counseling licensure exam. I own the DSM-IV-TR but found that it was difficult for me to learn with it because it was so technical. The study guide breaks the diagnoses down into simpler descriptions, gives case examples of clients with the various disorders, and provides study questions to help you evaluate your progress in learning. It goes over important definitions, key diagnostic points and how to make a differential diagnosis. Since using this to study, my confidence in making a diagnosis has increased greatly. I highly recommend this book to any clinician or graduate student.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Study Guide to DSM-IV-TR (Fauman, Study Guide to Dsm-IV-Tr)
Click here for more information about Study Guide to DSM-IV-TR (Fauman, Study Guide to Dsm-IV-Tr)
0 comments:
Post a Comment