Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I disagree with the Dr. from Bahrain. I am a US medical student and found this book very helpful. The cases that were covered all appeared in one form or another on the USMLE Step 2. Is it an all encompassing review of medical school? NO. But it is a thorough review of high-yield cases that are likely to show up on the exam. I recommend it to anyone who has a limited amount of time to study and wants to review some high-yield topics. I scored very high on both Step 1 and Step 2 and am applying for orthopedic surgery residencies. I bought a lot of books for studying for Step 2 and this was one of the more helpful ones.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cracking the Boards: USMLE Step 2, 2nd Edition (Princeton Review Series)
The Princeton Review won't try to teach students everything there is to know about medicine, only what they'll need to know to score higher on the USMLE Step 2. Cracking the Boards, USMLE Step 2 is written by an expert and gives test takers what they need to ace the exam--more than 110 clinical vignettes that are just like the ones on the actual test.The Princeton Review will familiarize readers with the exam's content and give them The Princeton Review's proven techniques for earning a higher score.This books includes all the material one needs to know: family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, psychiatry and surgeryContents Include:CLINICAL VIGNETTESI Family MedicineII Internal MedicineIII Ob/GynIV PediatricsV PsychiatryVI SurgeryVII Practice Test
0 comments:
Post a Comment