Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I took the NCLEX on January 23rd 2006 and passed it the first time. I started studying this book on Dec 29th and graduated from nursing school in May 2005. This review showed me what to look for and was an excellent review since I had been out of school for that long. There are practice test at the end of each unit and 8 100 question practice test @ the end of the book. I never used the CD and went over some practice dosage calculations from another book since other reviewers said it had errors in that part. I also only took 3 of the practice test in the back but took all the test at the end of the units. Get this book its $50 I did not use anything else or go to any live costly reviews & passed the NCLEX and felt confident while taking it. I also recommend Frye's 3000 nursing bullets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NCLEX-RN Review (Nsna's Nclex Rn Review)(5th Edition)
The most trusted resource for NCLEX-RN preparation tackles the new test plan issued by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN).NCLEX-RN Review provides the nursing student-to-professional a study resource specially designed for success on the latest nursing licensure examination.Content summations are offered in outline format and reflect the changes to the test plan, including increased emphasis on pharmacological and parenteral therapies.
Click here for more information about NCLEX-RN Review (Nsna's Nclex Rn Review)(5th Edition)
0 comments:
Post a Comment